Sunday 5 June 2011

The Sakura Path (Photo Album)

This album mainly contains photos I took on a beautiful Spring afternoon in April (April 14th) walking the Path of Philosophy at the time when sakura (cherry blossoms) were at their peak...
I was just back from Europe and the sakura (cherry blossoms) were already at their peak, but I was too busy and had too many worries on my mind to be able to steal more time than this afternoon.

And as cherry blossoms are so famous for being short-lived, very soon they were gone...
The Path of Philosophy is one of the famous spots for viewing sakura, and of course as I expected therewere many people, but not as many as to make it altogether unpleasant and in the soft afternoon light I felt joy and happiness in my solitary enjoyment of the sakura's shortlived beauty...




Link to the Picassa album:

The Sakura Path

No comments:

Post a Comment