Monday 7 December 2009

Autumn in Kyoto - photos

I selected some photos which I took for the past month (i.e. November) in Kyoto, and also in the nearby Ohara and Nara during a few one day excursions. They are mostly of Buddhist temples and temple gardens, but there are also some of Shinto shrines, or of some places or images in Kyoto that impressed me.

Here is the link to the web album with the photos I selected.

Even though the quality of those photos is really not good (they were taken with my mobile phone), it is the only way I can share with you digital images of what I'm seeing...Meanwhile I'm of course also taking photos with my camera, but since I use film, it will take a while before I develop the films and make prints and can be able to show you some "real" pictures...Meanwhile this is, in the present circumstances, what I can show you...although with no great image quality (in fact it is really not good), I hope some of the feeling and some of my way of seeing things can be felt even through these images...

the album link again, just in case...
http://picasaweb.google.com/d.karmapolice/KyotoInAutumn?authkey=Gv1sRgCP6hhu7S1eOdZA#

P.S. I'm getting really very discouraged by the lack of feedback...it is pointless to share without any reaction...

3 comments:

  1. "P.S. I'm getting really very discouraged by the lack of feedback...it is pointless to share without any reaction... "

    what did you expect? do you know how many blogs are out there? most of them are boring or plain stupid. the chances to stumble across a good one are pretty slim.
    don't be discouraged. keep on trying, but don't expect anything. you are just one of 6 billion people, one out of i-don't-know-how-many blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. the pictures are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback "anonymous"...I'm glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete