Thursday 22 April 2010

Kyoto in Spring

It has been almost 5 months since my last post here...
I have been really discouraged to post which is the main reason for not maintaining this blog and for personal reasons I was unable to write or share in this rather anonymous way that in effect lacks any feedback...The lack of feedback in my life lately has been too much anyway to add the additional lack of feedback here, hence my long silence...

I made a web album with some spring scenery here in Kyoto, that hopefully is a good opportunity to break the silence...

(As with the previous Kyoto in Autumn web album, the photos in this one are made Linkwith my mobile phone camera, hence quality of images is poor, but hopefully my "angle" of seeing of things can still be felt even despite image quality deficiencies...)



Here is the link:
Spring in Kyoto
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/d.karmapolice/SpringInKyoto?authkey=Gv1sRgCMbh3ezJkorBtAE#

At the end of March I moved-in into a new place, a one-room apartment, very close to Demachiyanagi station 9i.e. very conveniently close to Kyoto University where my classes are...) which I picked, apart from it being convenient, for its great location and beautiful view...
It took me the whole of January of apartment seeking and incredible nervous exhaustion to find this place and the moving itself was incredibly exhausting experience, but a full month into this new place I must say it was worth it...

Here is the link to a web album with photos of my room and the view and the nearby area...
A Room With a Viewhttp://picasaweb.google.co.uk/d.karmapolice/ARoomWithAView?authkey=Gv1sRgCOHi6avD1vnQlAE#



Hm, hopefully someone will leave a comment...some sort of feedback...

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! I've lived in Tokyo only through the Spring and Summer (maybe a lil Fall) seasons, so it's wonderful to see pictures of Kyoto.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you like my pictures and the blog.I appreciate it.I'll probably post more photos later...

    ReplyDelete